The Indian education is the second leading higher education network in the World and has conquered a strong position in international circuit. A large number of students fly to India every year from all corners of the globe as India has an unparalleled variety of academic courses.
TGIEF enables visitors to gather greater knowledge about the Indian education system and allow greater interaction between Indian institution representatives and foreign and NRI students. TGIEF very well caters to the academic concerns of students from primary to higher education by providing them relevant information and an opportunity to learn more about India\’s leading Boarding Schools, finest Universities and elite Colleges offering students from Science, Commerce & Humanities streams, a choice of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional & vocational courses which can be pursued in India.
TGIEF brings over 100 India\’s prominent Universities, Colleges, Schools, Educational Institutions and student-parent community on one platform to allow greater interaction.
TGIEF would feature salient aspects of Indian education system and would be a reliable platform for students to know about education in India.
Face-to-face interaction with the institutions authorities in a friendly and informal atmosphere
Over 1 million of visitors have benefitted by attending the event
Wide range of Career options on offer at undergraduate and post graduate levels along with array of new-age Career programs
The \’must attend\’ event for parents & students considering quality education at an affordable cost
A series of Seminar on “Higher Education in India” and “Student Visa Regulation” will be conducted by experts
PARTICIPATING INSTITUTE PROFILE
B-Schools & Management Colleges
Professional & Vocational institutions
The event will embrace a significant change in the student\’s & parent\’s perception by creating awareness in terms of global education scenario. The student – parent community would be immensely benefited by the endless advantages:
- A rare opportunity to meet the finest Indian Universities, Colleges, schools, all under one roof, saving time and cost.
- Interact face-to-face with the schools authorities of leading schools
- Seek Admission guidance and counselling
- Collect brochures, Prospectus & Admission Forms
- Get information on institution infrastructure, facilities, fees, Student Teacher ratio, Teaching methodology, Transport facility, etc…
- Get Authentic & transparent information on various courses & programs at different levels.
- Opportunity to learn, understand, compare and evaluate the right educational institution.
- Seek on-spot admissions
- know about the Global education trends about the various happenings & latest developments in the education
- The Great India Education Fair\’ is an ideal platform for student and parents to explore the institution search and choose the \’Dream Institution\’ for a bright future.
- Over 100 top line Indian Universities, Colleges, Boarding Schools all under one roof offering primary, middle, secondary & higher education.
- Face-to-face interaction between the institutions authorities and visitors in a friendly and informal atmosphere
- Over 250 institutions and over 1 million of visitors have benefitted by participating at TGIEF
- The \’must attend\’ event for parents & students considering quality education at an affordable cost.
- TGIEF has been actively supported by \’Indian Diplomatic Mission\’ and \’Trade Promotion Associations\’ in various countries.
THE GREAT INDIA EDUCATION FAIR '20
|BANGKOK, THAILAND||TBA||SAMYAN MITRTOWN HALL
5th Floor, Rama 4, BANGKOK
MRT Station: Sam Yan, Exit 2
|BIRATNAGAR, NEPAL||5-6 May, 2020 (Tue & Wed)||Big Hotel|
|KATHMANDU, NEPAL||8-9 May, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||The Everest Hotel|
|YANGON, MYANMAR||20-21 June, 2020 (Sat & Sun)||Sedona Hotel|
|KATHMANDU, NEPAL||10-11 July, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||The Everest Hotel|
|DHAKA, BANGLADESH||24-25 July, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||BICC|
|CHITTAGONG, BANGLADESH||27-28 July, 2020 (Mon & Tue)||The Peninsula|
|KHULNA, BANGLADESH||30 July, 2020 (Thu)||Hotel City Inn|
|ULAANBAATAR, MONGOLIA||10-11 Oct, 2020 (Sat-Sun)||Blue Sky Hotel|
|DOHA, QATAR||21-22 Oct, 2020 (Wed-Thu)||Doha Exhibition and Convention Center|
|DUBAI, UAE||20-21 Nov, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||Radisson Blu, Deira|
|ABU DHABI, UAE||27-28 Nov, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||Crowne Plaza|
|MUSCAT, OMAN||4-5 Dec, 2020 (Fri & Sat)||Al Falaj Hotel|
- Anna University – Chennai
- Gitam University – Bengaluru l Hyderabad l Visakhapatnam
- Whistling Woods International – Mumbai
- MES\’s Pillai Group Of Institutions – Mumbai
- Mody University Of Science And Technology – Lakshmangarh , Rajasthan
- Gokhale Institute Of Politics And Economics – Pune
- TOC H Institute Of Science & Technology – Kochi (TOC
- Sri Ramachandra Institute Of Higher Education And Research – Chennai
- Dr. M.G.R Educational & Research Institute – Chennai
- Mahindra École Centrale College Of Engineering – Hyderabad
- BMS College Of Engineering – Bangalore
- IDeA Design College – Bangalore
- Sethu Institute of Technology – Madurai
- Graphic Era University – Dehradun
- Gandhinagar Institute Of Technology – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- DIT University – Dehradun
- Kaziranga University – Assam
- Sandip University – Maharashtra
- Marwadi University – Gujarat
- Aditya Educational Institutions – Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
- Adamas University – Kolkata
- JIS University – Kolkata (JIS Group)
- Brainware University – Kolkata
- NSHM Knowledge Campus – Kolkata
- CMR University – Bangalore
- Chandigarh University – Punjab
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) – Gujarat
- Reva University – Bengaluru
- IMS Unison University – Dehradun
- NITTE Meenakshi Institute Of Technology – Bangalore
- Kalinga University – Raipur
- Invertis University – Bareilly, UP
- Parul University – Vadodara, Gujarat
- G.D. Goenka University – Delhi NCR
- New Horizon College Of Engineering – Bangalore
- Ganga Group Of Institutions – New Delhi, NCR
- Sambhram Institutions – Bangalore
'AFAIRS provides a convenient opportunity for Indian Institutions to meet Students from India and Overseas under one roof. The Team is extremely supportive and accommodating and we look forward to future events with them.'- Mr. Vipin Sharma – AVP, Amity University
The Great India Education Fair is quite popular with aspiring students, who want to pursue higher education in India. The team is well trained to support the activities... Read More- Suresh Anand Mani, Manager – Business Development, International Relations, SRM University
The excellent quality and quantity of visitors at AFAIRS has confirmed it as the right place to promote our institution to a wide and varying audience. All the Best for future events!!- Mr. Navin Jha – AGM, Marketing & Business Development- Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
This is a very good initiative by AFAIRS exhibitions as we student in overseas, have a very vague information about institutions in India and may also not know about such varied choices. After meeting the universities representatives face to face, I gained so much information and cleared my doubts had so far.- Student
The Great India Education Fair has brought all the top colleges and universities from India whom we have only seen on television or visited their website. It is a great concept where we talk to the admission authorities of the institutions directly and know about their various courses.- Student - Kathmandu
This Kind of education Fair helps the student like us, who are in dilemma where to study next and how to approach the colleges. It is a privilege for us to meet Indian Universities and Colleges here at one roof to understand what are they offerings.- Student - Kathmandu