TGIEF brings over 75 – 100 India’s leading Universities, Colleges, Educational Institutions and Schools from various parts of the country on one platform to showcase the education opportunity from primary to higher education in India. TGIEF provides a great opportunity to enhance your institutions presence in the international markets by connecting directly with large number of foreigners, Indian diaspora, and NRI’s considering good education in India.
Over 500 institutions in India, trusts TGIEF to reach out to various potential international markets like UAE, Oman, Qatar, Mongolia, Thailand,Nepal & Bangladesh for student enrolment. This year, Qatar and Mongolia has been added in the International circuit.
This show has immensely benefitted Universities, Colleges & Schools in building international student community and to re-enforce linkage with local institutions for academic collaboration, students & faculty exchange.
Educational institutions interested in exhibiting at the ‘The Great India Education Fair’ may contact us for a live discussion to know more about the ways your institutions can be involved in this event.
India and Monglia have interacted since antiquity through the vehicle of Buddhism throughout the history. Since to most Mongols India is the land of Buddha, Lamas and students from Mongolia used to travel to Nalanda, once the largest residential University in India, to study Buddhism.
India and Mongolia are ancient lands of the ancient people of Asia. The historic and cultural collaboration between India and Mongolia is most fascinating and unique and is as old as the history of the spread of Indian culture and ideas into Central Asia and Siberia.
ICCR scholarships: For the Academic Year 2018-19, Mongolia has been offered 50 slots (20 slots each under Aid to Mongolia and General Cultural Scholarship Scheme and 10 slots under Cultural Exchange Programme/Education. Besides these scholarships are available under AYUSH scholarship scheme also). For the Academic Year 2019-20, significant numbers of Mongolian students have joined various institutes in India. ICCR provides 50 scholarships per year to Mongolian nationals for pursuing higher studies in India. Also, 4 students are granted scholarships to study Hindi language at Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra annually. For the year 2019-20, 4 Mongolian students availed scholarship to learn Hindi at KHS, Agra.
Indian Community: The Indian community in Mongolia are either employed in organized sector or are self-employed such as operating Indian restaurants which are popular with the Mongolians and foreigners in Mongolia. There is a small number of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). A small number of Mongolians are connected to India either by way of being married to Indians or been born and raised in India. Embassy of India celebrates PravasiBhartiya Divas (PBD), Diwali, Holi, etc. with good participation with Indians in Mongolia.
- GDP: Qatar has the second highest GDP per capita in the world and has the highest per capita income in the world due to Qatar being an oil producing nation and also has the third largest natural gas reserves.
- Large Indian Population: Indian nationals comprise the largest expatriate community in Qatar. The Indian population in Qatar currently stands at around 6,91,000 out of total population of 27,40,479. Indians are engaged in a wide spectrum of professions, including medicine, engineering, education, finance, banking, business, media and labour.The Indian diaspora prefers to migrate to other countries or come back to India due to the Qatar’s restrictive citizenship practices.
- Education: CBSE is the most popular curriculum in Qatar as it is offered by 15 Indian Schools in Qatar to over 30,000 students.
- Comparative Cost Advantage for Education: Indians and other Asian nationalities in Qatar, prefers Indian Education in India due to low tuition fees and low cost of living in India.
- Growing Demand: In the Qatar’s thriving and growing middle to high income population, parents are placing more value on investing in education in premier institutions in India.
- Exploding Youth Population: GCC has the fastest growing student population heading towards higher education in the world.
An exclusive and the largest show in Qatar on ‘Indian Education’ showcasing over 60 leading Universities, Colleges & Boarding Schools
Being organised in association with Ministry of Education & Higher Education State of Qatar & Qatar Chamber as strategic partner
Opportunity to explore one of the most lucrative and diverse student recruitment market in GCC.
TGIEF attracts thousands of visitors comprising of Indian families, Qatari, NRI’s, PIO’s and mixed nationalities residing in Qatar.
One–stop show for students and parents to explore wide range of higher education options in India. Due to support of Ministry of Education and extensive Publicity and Promotion, TGIEF will help you engage your target audience, laying the groundwork for successful student conversions and increased market visibility.
Large Indian Population in UAE : Indians in the UAE constitute the largest part of population of the country. Over 2 million Indian migrants are estimated to be living in the UAE, which is over 27 percent of the total population of the UAE. The Indian diaspora prefers to migrate to other countries or come back to India due to the UAE’s restrictive citizenship practices.
Comparative Cost Advantage for Education : Indians and other Asian nationalities in UAE, prefer Indian Education in India due to low tuition fees and low cost of living in India.
Growing Demand : In the UAE’s thriving and growing middle to high income population, parents are placing more value on investing in education in premier institutions in India.
Exploding Youth Population : GCC has the fastest growing student population heading towards higher education in the world.
An exclusive and the largest show in UAE on ‘Indian Education’ showcasing over 60 leading Universities, Colleges and Boarding Schools.
Being organised for the 7th consecutive time in association with Ministry of Education, UAE & Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Opportunity to explore one of the most lucrative and diverse student recruitment market (Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi &Ras Al Khaimah) in the region.
TGIEF attracts thousands of visitors comprising of Indian families, Emiratis, NRIs, PIOs and mixed nationalities residing in UAE.
One–stop show for students and parents to explore wide range of higher education options in India. Due to support of Ministry of Education, UAE and extensive Publicity and Promotion, over 5,000 local and expatriate parents looking for a good Boarding School option are expected to attend the show.
TGIEF will help you engage your target audience, laying the groundwork for successful student conversions and increased market visibility.
- Large Indian Population: The Indian community in Oman is regarded to be among the prosperous communities in the country. At present, the Indians constitute almost 20% of Oman’s total population of 2.3 million (2010 census), as it is the largest expatriate community in this country. Indians are engaged in a wide spectrum of professions , including medicine, engineering, education, finance, banking, business, media and labour. The Indian diaspora prefers to migrate to other countries or come back to India due to the Oman’s restrictive citizenship practices.
- Education: CBSE is the most popular curriculum in Oman as it is offered by 20 Indian Schools in Oman.
- Comparative Cost Advantage for Education: Indians and other Asian nationalities in Oman, prefers Indian Education in India due to low tuition fees and low cost of living in India.
- Growing Demand: In the Oman’s thriving and growing middle to high income population, parents are placing more value on investing in education in premier institutions in India.
- Exploding Youth Population:GCC has the fastest growing student population heading towards higher education in the world.
- An exclusive and one of the largest show in Oman on ‘Indian Education’ showcasing over 60 leading Universities, Colleges & Boarding Schools.
- Opportunity to explore one of the most lucrative and diverse student recruitment market in GCC. TGIEF attracts thousands of visitors comprising of Indian families, Omanis, NRI’s, PIO’s and mixed nationalities residing in Oman.
- One–stop show for students and parents to explore wide range of higher education options in India. The large Indian diaspora in Oman prefers higher education options in India due to good education back home in India at a very affordable fees.
- Omani Government / Public schools are single sex, with boys and girls attending separate schools. Government/Public schools largely cater for Omani nationals. Due to the language barrier and cultural challenges, Indians and expat parents generally choose to send their children to private Indian schools in Oman, or send them to boarding school in their home country.
- Due to the large expat community in Oman, demand for admissions in international schools is high and space limited. Moreover, the cost of tuition fees is very high in international schools. So, Indian families and expat parents consider boarding schools options as well.
- TGIEF will help you engage your target audience, laying the groundwork for successful student conversions and increased market visibility.
B-Schools & Management Colleges
Professional & Vocational institutions
The exhibition will be divided in two distinct sections—the Schools Section and Higher Education Section. The Schools Section will showcase premier residential schools from India offering primary, middle and secondary level education while the other section will cater to the academic concerns of adult students in the age group of 18 to 25 years.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN TGIEF?
Spot Enrolments & Admission: At the fair, conduct on the spot students enrolments & offer admission to the deserving candidates. Generate enquires and leads for later contact.
Highly Cost Effective Medium: Highly cost effective and strong marketing platform to connect with a large section of target audience. It saves time, money and efforts of the institutions to conduct their own student’s enrolment drive in overseas market. With minimum expense maximum returns can be derived as your institution will be able to enroll the right profile of candidate from the fair.
Brand Building Medium: Enhance the brand of your institutions by showcasing the strengths & uniqueness of your institutions among the affluent & eager students community. Create better profile of students by expanding your geographic and demographic catchment area
Business Partnerships: Besides student recruitment, this fair object is also to create opportunities for Indian counterparts to form academic partnerships with local institutions with a common goal to bring the highest standards in education system. Establishing contacts with local schools career counsellors for referrals and recommendations and education consultants for institution representation will be another advantage for the participating institutions.
Network: An opportunity to meet, interact and network closely with the ‘Indian Diplomatic Mission’, Indian Communities and India Trade promotion bodies in order to register your brand and develop business relations.
Press & Electronic Media Coverage A first rate opportunity for your institutions to interact with the leading international press & electronic media during the event
Over the last 12 years, more than 500 institutions have interacted with over 1 million admission seeking students and parents at the TGIEF event for their foreign & NRI student enrolments and to create better profile of international students by reaching out to potential overseas market.
THE GREAT INDIA EDUCATION FAIR '19
|ULAANBAATAR, MONGOLIA||12th-13th Oct’19 (sat & Sun)||Blue Sky Hotel|
|DOHA, QATAR||16th-17th Oct’19 (Wed & Thu)||Doha Exhibition and Convention Center|
|SHARJAH, UAE||14th-15th Nov’19 (Thu & Fri)||Hotel Holiday International|
|DUBAI, UAE||15th-16th Nov’19 (Fri & Sat)||Radisson Blu, Deira Creek|
|RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE||18th Nov’19 ( Mon )||Hilton Garden Inn|
|ABU DHABI, UAE||22nd-23rd Nov’19 (Fri & Sat)||Crowne Plaza|
|MUSCAT, OMAN||5th-7th Dec’19 (Thu to Sat)||Al Falaj Hotel|
|BANGKOK, THAILAND||15th-16th Feb.‘20 (Sat & Sun)||Samyan Mitrtown Hall, Rama4|
|ULAANBAATAR, MONGOLIA||28th-29th Mar’20 (Sat & Sun)||Blue Sky Hotel|
- Acharya Bangalore B School – Bangalore
- Acharya Inst. of Management & Sciences – Bangalore
- Acharya Institutes – Bangalore
- Adamas University – Kolkata
- Aditya Educational Institutions – Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
- Alliance University – Bangalore
- Amity University
- Anna University – Chennai
- Ansal Institute of Technology – Delhi NCR
- Apeejay Stya University – Delhi NCR
- Bharath University – Chennai
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH)
- BMS College Of Engineering – Bangalore
- Brainware University – Kolkata
- Chandigarh University – Punjab
- Christ University – Bangalore
- CMR University – Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar Institution – Bangalore
- DIT University – Dehradun
- Dr. M.G.R Educational & Research Institute – Chennai
- G.D. Goenka University – Delhi NCR
- Galgotias University – Greater Noida
- Gandhinagar Institute Of Technology – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Ganga Group Of Institutions – New Delhi, NCR
- Gitam University – Bengaluru l Hyderabad l Visakhapatnam
- Gokhale Institute Of Politics And Economics – Pune
- Graphic Era University – Dehradun
- Hindustan University – Chennai
- IDeA Design College – Bangalore
- IMS Unison University – Dehradun
- Invertis University – Bareilly, UP
- Jagran Lakecity University – Bhopal
- Jain University – Bangalore
- JIS University – Kolkata (JIS Group)
- K LE University- Bangalore
- Kalinga University – Raipur
- Karunya University – Coimbatore
- Kaziranga University – Assam
- KIIT University – Bhubaneswar
- Krupanidhi College – Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University – Punjab
- M M University – Mullana, Ambala
- Mahindra École Centrale College Of Engineering – Hyderabad
- Manav Rachna International University – Faridabad
- Manipal Education – Bangalore
- Marwadi University – Gujarat
- MES’s Pillai Group Of Institutions – Mumbai
- Mody University Of Science And Technology – Lakshmangarh , Rajasthan
- MVJ College of Engineering – Bangalore
- Navodaya Group of Institutions – Raichur, Katnataka
- New Horizon College Of Engineering – Bangalore
- NITTE Meenakshi Institute Of Technology – Bangalore
- NITTE University – Mangalore
- NSHM Knowledge Campus – Kolkata
- O P Jindal University – Delhi NCR
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) – Gujarat
- Parul University – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Pearl Academy – Delhi/Jaipur/Noida
- Peoples Education Society (PES) – Bangalore
- Presidency College – Bangalore
- Reva University – Bengaluru
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology – Karnataka
- Sambhram Institutions – Bangalore
- Sandip University – Maharashtra
- Sethu Institute of Technology – Madurai
- Sharda University – Delhi NCR
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology – Tumkur,Karnataka
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society – Pune
- Somaiya Group of Institutions – Mumbai
- Sona College of Technology – Salem
- Sri Ramachandra Institute Of Higher Education And Research – Chennai
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering &Tech.,Chittoor
- SRM University – Chennai
- Symbiosis International University- Pune
- TOC H Institute Of Science & Technology – Kochi (TOC
- University of Pune
- VEL’s University – Chennai
- Vinayaka Mission University – Bangalore
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
- VIT University – Vellore
- Whistling Woods International – Mumbai
'AFAIRS provides a convenient opportunity for Indian Institutions to meet Students from India and Overseas under one roof. The Team is extremely supportive and accommodating and we look forward to future events with them.'- Mr. Vipin Sharma – AVP, Amity University
The Great India Education Fair is quite popular with aspiring students, who want to pursue higher education in India. The team is well trained to support the activities... Read More- Suresh Anand Mani, Manager – Business Development, International Relations, SRM University
The excellent quality and quantity of visitors at AFAIRS has confirmed it as the right place to promote our institution to a wide and varying audience. All the Best for future events!!- Mr. Navin Jha – AGM, Marketing & Business Development- Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Afairs is one of the most professional organizations Manipal has colaborated with. What we throughly appreciate is their pre event preperations, sound publicity and attention to minor details of client requirement. The team is always friendly, approachable and delight to work with. Way to go Team Afairs. We look forward to wonderful collaboration in future.- Archana Nayak - Assistant Manager, Brand Marketing, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Accorded Institute of Eminence by MHRD, Govt of India)
AFAIRS has been a great platform for us to interact with prospective students and their parents and create awareness about various programmes that we offer and activities we do. We at AIMS Institutes appreciate...Read More- Priyanandan Reddy, COO-AIMS
The Great India Education Fair, we have been participating for last 7 years now and every year we see that footfall has gone up. It is a great platform for us to introduce the university. We come here...Read More- Prof. Swati Bisht – Prof. In-Charge T&P, IMS Unison University, Dehradun