CAREER FAIR enables visitors to gather greater knowledge about various courses and programs and allows greater interaction between participating institution representatives and students.
CAREER FAIR very well caters to the academic concerns of students who have just appeared for Class 12 and also students undergoing College by providing them relevant information and an opportunity to learn more about India’s finest Universities and elite Colleges offering students from Science, Commerce & Humanities streams, a choice of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional & vocational courses which can be pursued in India.
Beside this, the fair also provides valuable information on studying overseas through their education partner like BRITISH COUNCIL and USEFI – UNITED STATES – INDIA EDUCATION FOUNDATION. An exclusive foreign education PAVILION showcases the authorised representatives of large number of colleges from UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai & Malaysia.
CAREER FAIR brings over 100 India’s prominent Universities & Colleges, Educational Institutions and student-parent community on one platform to allow greater interaction.
Face-to-face interaction with the institutions authorities in a friendly and informal atmosphere
Over 1 million of visitors have benefitted by attending the event
Wide range of Career options on offer at undergraduate and post graduate levels along with array of new-age Career programs
The ‘must attend’ event for parents & students considering quality education at an affordable cost
A series of Seminar on “New Age Career Opportunities” and “How to choose the right career after class 12” will be conducted by experts
B-Schools & Management Colleges
Professional & Vocational institutions
Government education department
Government agencies promoting education
Banks providing Educational loans
Service Provider to Educational institutions
ICT solution providers etc
The event will embrace a significant change in the student’s & parent’s perception by creating awareness in terms of global education scenario. The student – parent community would be immensely benefited by the endless advantages:
- A rare opportunity to meet the finest Indian Universities, Colleges, Foreign Universities all under one roof, saving time and cost.
- Interact face-to-face with the admissions co-ordinator of leading Institutions
- Seek Admission guidance and counselling
- Collect brochures, Prospectus & Admission Forms
- Get information on institution infrastructure, facilities, fees, campus placements, etc…
- Get Authentic & transparent information on various courses & programs at different levels.
- Opportunity to learn, understand, compare and evaluate the right educational institution.
- Seek on-spot admissions
- know about the Global education trends about the various happenings & latest developments in the education
CAREER FAIR is an ideal platform for student and parents to explore the institution search and choose the ‘Dream Institution’ for a bright future.
- Over 100 top line Indian & Foreign Universities, Colleges, Educational Institutions all under one roof offering wide range of undergraduate and post graduate programs.
- Face-to-face interaction between the institutions authorities and students in a friendly and informal atmosphere
- Over 500 institutions and over 1 million of visitors have benefitted by participating at Career Fair.
- The ‘must attend’ event for parents & students considering quality education at premier institutions at an affordable cost.
29th Career Fair - '20
- Acharya Inst of Management & Sciences – Bangalore
- Acharya Institutes – Bangalore
- Acharya Nagarunjana University – Guntur, AP.
- Al Habeeb College of Engr. & Tech. – Hyderabad
- Alliance University – Bangalore
- Ansal Institute of Technology– NCR Delhi
- Bharath University – Chennai
- Cambridge Institutions Of Technology, Bangalore
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Christ University – Bangalore
- Datta Meghe Group of Institutions – Nagpur
- Dayananda Sagar Institution – Bangalore
- Hindustan University – Chennai
- ICFAI University
- IIPM – New Delhi
- Indian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur
- INDO Asian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Institute of Management Studies – Noida
- ITM Group of Institutions – Mumbai
- J. K. Business School – NCR Delhi
- Jaipur National University – Jaipur
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering – Mumbai
- K. L. E. University – Bangalore
- Karunya University – Coimbatore
- KIIT University– Bhubaneswar
- KNSIT – Bangalore
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharastra
- Krupanidhi College – Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University – Punjab
- Manipal Education – Bangalore
- Meenakshi University – Chennai
- Nagarjuna College – Bangalore
- Navodaya Group of Institutions – Raichur, Katnataka
- Nirma University – Ahmedabad
- NITTE University – Mangalore
- O P Jindal University – NCR Delhi
- Padmashree Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Peoples Education Society (PES) – Bangalore
- Pillai’s Institute of Management & Engineering – Mumbai
- Presidency College – Bangalore
- Raffles University – NCR Delhi
- Ramaiah University Of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology – Karnataka
- Saurastra University – Rajkot
- Sharda University – NCR Delhi
- Shobhit University – NCR Delhi
- Shri RamdeobabaKamla Nehru College of Engn. – Nagpur
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology – Tumkur, Karnataka
- Sikkim University – Gangtok
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society – Pune
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management – Hyderabad
- Sona College of Technology – Salem
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engn. & Tech., Chittoor
- SRM University – Chennai
- Symbiosis International University – Pune
- University of Pune
- VEL’s University – Chennai
- Vinayaka Mission University – Bangalore
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
I am getting to learn about the various courses and where to pursue to get admission as per my results. For knowing all this, this fair is a wonderful initiative.- Arnab Chakraborty – Student
I am getting to interact with lots of colleges from various cities, which would not have been easy task and also getting to know about the various courses they offer.- Kasturi Gupta – Student
I am eligible for the criteria given by the various colleges and I will get admission into one. I am still searching and going around. There is no harm in looking around, even though I have got admission in one.- Prosanno Mukherjee - Student
'AFAIRS provides a convenient opportunity for Indian Institutions to meet Students from India and Overseas under one roof. The Team is extremely supportive and accommodating and we look forward to future events with them.'- Mr. Vipin Sharma – AVP, Amity University
The excellent quality and quantity of visitors at AFAIRS has confirmed it as the right place to promote our institution to a wide and varying audience. All the Best for future events!!- Mr. Navin Jha – AGM, Marketing & Business Development- Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
AFAIRS fair is much focussed and since it is being conducted for a very long time, the footfall has been very good. At one place student can find several universities and they can compare their offerings.- Mr. Pradip Chopra – Chairman iLEAD