CAREER FAIR is an exciting platform for introducing your institution to an eager and growing market of large potential pool of students.
CAREER FAIR, now in its 29th edition, has proved to be a strong and cost-effective marketing platform for Universities, Colleges, and Educational Institutions to reach out very cost-effectively to a larger number of parents and students who are interested in pursuing education in India and abroad.
Over the last 28 years, more than 500 institutions have interacted with over 1 million admission seeking students and parents at the CAREER FAIR for their student enrollments and to create a better profile of students by reaching out to a potential domestic market.
CAREER FAIR is a high value, well branded and highly publicised event which is considered as a lifeline for many educational institutions for student recruitment.
Education Institutions interested in exhibiting at the CAREER FAIR may contact us for a live discussion to know more about the ways your institutions can be involved in this event.
B-Schools & Management Colleges
Professional & Vocational institutions
Government education department
Government agencies promoting education
Banks providing Educational loans
Service Provider to Educational institutions
ICT solution providers etc
Why participate in CAREER FAIR?
Interactive Platform An excellent platform to interact face-to-face with thousands of students who wish to pursue higher education in India & abroad. Communicate directly with the students & parents about your institutions, its unique features, admission procedure and costs.
Spot Enrolments & Admission At the fair, conduct on the spot students enrolments & offer admission to the deserving candidates. Generate enquires and leads for later contact.
Highly Cost Effective Medium Highly cost effective and strong marketing platform for educational institutions to connect with a large section of target audience. It saves time, money and efforts of the institutions to conduct their own student’s enrolment drive. With minimum expense maximum returns can be derived as your school will be able to enrol the right profile of candidate from the fair.
Brand Building Medium Enhance the brand of your institutions by showcasing the strengths & uniqueness of your institutions among the affluent & eager students community. Position your institutions among the other existing institutions in your region.
Press & Electronic Media Coverage A first rate opportunity for your institutions to interact with the leading international press & electronic media during the event.
Over the last 28 years, more than 500 institutions have interacted with over 1 million admission seeking students and parents at the CAREER FAIR for their student enrolments and to create a better profile of students by reaching out to a potential domestic market.
29th Career Fair - '20
- Acharya Inst of Management & Sciences – Bangalore
- Acharya Institutes – Bangalore
- Acharya Nagarunjana University – Guntur, AP.
- Al Habeeb College of Engr. & Tech. – Hyderabad
- Alliance University – Bangalore
- Ansal Institute of Technology– NCR Delhi
- Bharath University – Chennai
- Cambridge Institutions Of Technology, Bangalore
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Christ University – Bangalore
- Datta Meghe Group of Institutions – Nagpur
- Dayananda Sagar Institution – Bangalore
- Hindustan University – Chennai
- ICFAI University
- IIPM – New Delhi
- Indian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur
- INDO Asian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Institute of Management Studies – Noida
- ITM Group of Institutions – Mumbai
- J. K. Business School – NCR Delhi
- Jaipur National University – Jaipur
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering – Mumbai
- K. L. E. University – Bangalore
- Karunya University – Coimbatore
- KIIT University– Bhubaneswar
- KNSIT – Bangalore
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharastra
- Krupanidhi College – Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University – Punjab
- Manipal Education – Bangalore
- Meenakshi University – Chennai
- Nagarjuna College – Bangalore
- Navodaya Group of Institutions – Raichur, Katnataka
- Nirma University – Ahmedabad
- NITTE University – Mangalore
- O P Jindal University – NCR Delhi
- Padmashree Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Pillai’s Institute of Management & Engineering – Mumbai
- Presidency College – Bangalore
- Raffles University – NCR Delhi
- Ramaiah University Of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology – Karnataka
- Saurastra University – Rajkot
- Sharda University – NCR Delhi
- Shobhit University – NCR Delhi
- Shri RamdeobabaKamla Nehru College of Engr. – Nagpur
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology – Tumkur, Karnataka
- Sikkim University – Gangtok
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society – Pune
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management – Hyderabad
- Sona College of Technology – Salem
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engr. & Tech., Chittoor
- SRM University – Chennai
- Symbiosis International University – Pune
- University of Pune
- VEL’s University – Chennai
- Vinayaka Mission University – Bangalore
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
'AFAIRS provides a convenient opportunity for Indian Institutions to meet Students from India and Overseas under one roof. The Team is extremely supportive and accommodating and we look forward to future events with them.'- Mr. Vipin Sharma – AVP, Amity University
The Great India Education Fair is quite popular with aspiring students, who want to pursue higher education in India. The team is well trained to support the activities... Read More- Suresh Anand Mani, Manager – Business Development, International Relations, SRM University
The excellent quality and quantity of visitors at AFAIRS has confirmed it as the right place to promote our institution to a wide and varying audience. All the Best for future events!!- Mr. Navin Jha – AGM, Marketing & Business Development- Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Nitte University has participated in several exhibitions organised by Afairs and is happy with the way it is conducted. The turnout at each event has been good and the Organisers have been helpful...Read More- Mrs. Prasanna Hegde Dy. Registrar (Admn.) - NITTE University
AFAIRS has been a great platform for us to interact with prospective students and their parents and create awareness about various programmes that we offer and activities we do. We at AIMS Institutes appreciate...Read More- Priyanandan Reddy, COO-AIMS
AFAIRS fair is much focussed and since it is being conducted for a very long time, the footfall has been very good. At one place student can find several universities and they can compare their offerings.- Mr. Pradip Chopra – Chairman iLEAD