CAREER FAIR is an exciting platform for introducing your institution to an eager and growing market of large potential pool of students.
CAREER FAIR, now in its 26th edition, has proved to be a strong and cost effective marketing platform for the Universities, Colleges and Education Institutions to reach out very cost effectively to a larger number of parents and students who are interested in pursuing education in India and abroad.
Over the last 25 years, more than 500 institutions have interacted with over 1 million admission seeking students and parents at the CAREER FAIR for their student enrolments and to create better profile of students by reaching out to potential domestic market.
CAREER FAIR is a high value, well branded and highly publicised event which is considered as a lifeline for many educations institutions for student recruitment.
Education Institutions interested in exhibiting at the CAREER FAIR may contact us for a live discussion to know more about the ways your institutions can be involved in this event.
B-Schools & Management Colleges
Professional & Vocational institutions
Government education department
Government agencies promoting education
Banks providing Educational loans
Service Provider to Educational institutions
ICT solution providers etc
Why participate in CAREER FAIR?
Interactive Platform An excellent platform to interact face-to-face with thousands of students who wish to pursue higher education in India & abroad. Communicate directly to the students & parents about your institutions, its unique features, admission procedure and cost.
Spot Enrolments & Admission At the fair, conduct on the spot students enrolments & offer admission to the deserving candidates. Generate enquires and leads for later contact.
Highly Cost Effective Medium Highly cost effective and strong marketing platform for educational institutions to connect with a large section of target audience. It saves time, money and efforts of the institutions to conduct their own student’s enrolment drive. With minimum expense maximum returns can be derived as your school will be able to enrol the right profile of candidate from the fair.
Brand Building Medium Enhance the brand of your institutions by showcasing the strengths & uniqueness of your institutions among the affluent & eager students community. Position your institutions among the other existing institutions in your region.
Press & Electronic Media Coverage A first rate opportunity for your institutions to interact with the leading international press & electronic media during the event.
Over the last 25 years, more than 500 institutions have interacted with over 1 million admission seeking students and parents at the CAREER FAIR for their student enrolments and to create better profile students by reaching out to potential domestic market.
25th Career Fair - '16
|Patna||07th – 08th April’16 ( Thu & Fri)||Hotel Patliputra Exotica|
|Kolkata||10th – 11th April’16 ( Sun & Mon)||Ice Skating Rink|
|Ranchi||13th – 14th April’16 ( Wed & Thus)||Hotel Capitol Hill|
- Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur
- University of Pune
- Symbiosis International University – Pune
- Central University of Jharkhand
- K. L. E. University – Bangalore
- Alliance University – Bangalore
- Vinayaka Mission University – Bangalore
- Christ University – Bangalore
- NITTE University – Mangalore
- ICFAI University
- Karunya University – Coimbatore
- SRM University – Chennai
- Bharath University – Chennai
- Meenakshi University – Chennai
- VEL’s University – Chennai
- Hindustan University – Chennai
- Lovely Professional University – Punjab
- Sharda University – NCR Delhi
- Shobhit University – NCR Delhi
- O P Jindal University – NCR Delhi
- Raffles University – NCR Delhi
- Jaipur National University – Jaipur
- Acharya Nagarunjana University – Guntur, AP
- KIIT University– Bhubaneswar
- Nirma University – Ahmedabad
- Saurastra University – Rajkot
- Sikkim University – Gangtok
- Acharya Inst of Management & Sciences – Bangalore
- Acharya Institutes – Bangalore
- Al Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology – Hyderabad
- Ansal Institute of Technology– NCR Delhi
- Datta Meghe Group of Institutions – Nagpur
- Dayananda Sagar Institution – Bangalore
- IIPM – New Delhi
- Indian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- INDO Asian Academy Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Institute of Management Studies – Noida
- ITM Group of Institutions – Mumbai
- J. K. Business School – NCR Delhi
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering – Mumbai
- KNSIT – Bangalore
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharastra
- Krupanidhi College – Bangalore
- Manipal Education – Bangalore
- Nagarjuna College – Bangalore
- Navodaya Group of Institutions – Raichur, Katnataka
- Padmashree Group of Institutions – Bangalore
- Peoples Education Society (PES) – Bangalore
- Pillai’s Institute of Management & Engineering – Mumbai
- Presidency College – Bangalore
- S.J.C. Institute of Technology – Karnataka
- Shri RamdeobabaKamla Nehru College of Engineering – Nagpur
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology – Tumkur, Karnataka
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society – Pune
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management – Hyderabad
- Sona College of Technology – Salem
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology, Chittoor
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology – Pune
'AFAIRS provides a convenient opportunity for Indian Institutions to meet Students from India and Overseas under one roof. The Team is extremely supportive and accommodating and we look forward to future events with them.'- Mr. Vipin Sharma – AVP, Amity University
The Great India Education Fair is quite popular with aspiring students, who want to pursue higher education in India. The team is well trained to support the activities... Read More- Suresh Anand Mani, Manager – Business Development, International Relations, SRM University
The excellent quality and quantity of visitors at AFAIRS has confirmed it as the right place to promote our institution to a wide and varying audience. All the Best for future events!!- Mr. Navin Jha – AGM, Marketing & Business Development- Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Nitte University has participated in several exhibitions organised by Afairs and is happy with the way it is conducted. The turnout at each event has been good and the Organisers have been helpful...Read More- Mrs. Prasanna Hegde Dy. Registrar (Admn.) - NITTE University
AFAIRS has been a great platform for us to interact with prospective students and their parents and create awareness about various programmes that we offer and activities we do. We at AIMS Institutes appreciate...Read More- Priyanandan Reddy, COO-AIMS
AFAIRS fair is much focussed and since it is being conducted for a very long time, the footfall has been very good. At one place student can find several universities and they can compare their offerings.- Mr. Pradip Chopra – Chairman iLEAD